This page was last edited on 25 july 2016, at 22:19 text is available under the creative commons attribution-sharealike license additional terms may apply. This small white- or purple-flowered perennial is commonly called oregano it is a widely used herb in greek and italian cuisine and is often used in tomato dishes. Research results from hyssop healthâ€™s medical director showed oregano-based compounds outperforming traditional antibiotics and prescription anti-fungal. Essential oils of origanum vulgare ssp hirtum from twenty-three localities, scattered all over greece, were analysed in order to determine their quantitative and. Oregano definition, an aromatic herb, origanum vulgare, of the mint family, having leaves used as seasoning in cooking see more.
For the last 4,000 years, the oregano herb has been used as a medicine by healers and doctors all over the world origanum vulgare is the most common but origanum. Origanum vulgare is a perennial growing to 06 m (2ft) by 08 m (2ft 7in) at a medium rate it is hardy to zone (uk) 5 and is not frost tender it is in flower. Noteworthy characteristics origanum vulgare, commonly known as oregano, is a bushy, rhizomatous, woody-branched perennial which typically grows to 1-3’ tall and to. The aim of this study was to evaluate the in vitro activity of the essential oil extracted from origanum vulgare against sixteen candida species isolates.
Origanum vulgare là một loài thực vật có hoa trong họ hoa môi loài này được carl von linné mô tả khoa học đầu tiên năm 1753. Oregano oil is derived from the leaves and flowers of oregano (origanum vulgare), a hardy, bushy perennial herb, and a member of the mint (lamiaceae) family.
Find help & information on origanum vulgare oregano from the rhs. (origanum vulgare) this is a beautiful and delicious italian flavoring herb also medicinal great for italian and greek cooking. Synonyms for origanum vulgare in free thesaurus antonyms for origanum vulgare 5 synonyms for origanum vulgare: marjoram, oregano, pot marjoram, wild marjoram.
- Origanum vulgare (oregano) is a spice its essential oil component, oil of oregano, is sold as an immune booster the oil has various antimicrobial properties and can.
- Shop for origanum vulgare on etsy, the place to express your creativity through the buying and selling of handmade and vintage goods.
- Oregano (us: / ɔː ˈ r ɛ ɡ ə n oʊ / or / ə ˈ r ɛ ɡ ə n oʊ / uk: / ˌ ɒ r ɪ ˈ ɡ ɑː n oʊ / origanum vulgare) is a flowering plant in the mint.
- For documenting flora of india that is being discussed on efloraofindia google e-group along with supplementing the working of the group efloraofindia (earlier.
- Results 35 plant name records match your search criteria origanum vulgare the results are below the names found have these generic epithets: origanum species.
- Marjoram, wild (origanum vulgare linn) click on graphic for larger image.
- Learn about the potential benefits of oregano including contraindications, adverse reactions, toxicology, pharmacology and historical usage.
Britton, nl, and a brown 1913 an illustrated flora of the northern united states, canada and the british possessions 3 vols charles scribner's sons, new york. Parts used flowering plant extraction method steam distilled note classification middle aroma warm, spicy-herbaceous, and camphoraceous overview the fresh. Oregano essential oil (origanum vulgare oil) 15ml - 100% pure therapeutic grade oil by viola essentials - extremely powerful antibacterial and antifungal properties. Origanum oil consists of carvacrol and thymol compounds, which attributes to this oil's powerful topical cleansing and purifying properties. Facts about wild marjoram is also known as oregano, though this name also refers to a cross between sweet marjoram (origanum majorana) and wild marjoram (o vulgare. The plant list does not attempt to include all infraspecific taxa further information the following databases may contain further information on this name.